License #

David Viox NMLS19263
Rob Young NMLS20702

Monday






Did you know that you can buy a home using a HECM for purchase loan? It’s true! And for today’s money savvy seniors, the HECM for purchase offers many benefits a traditional mortgage does not.
For instance, if you were thinking of buying a retirement home with a large down payment in order to avoid having a big house payment, using a HECM loan can eliminate your monthly payment altogether!
A HECM for purchase loan can also increase your buying power allowing you to buy “more home” with the same money you were going to spend without increasing your out of pocket costs. You could afford to finish off the basement, choose granite counter-tops, install hard wood floors or select tile for the bathroom.  Think about it.  A HECM for purchase loan gives you the power to buy the home you really want, in a great location, while keeping money in your pocket.
How? Let our mortgage advisor David Viox introduce you to this flexible, innovate, FHA mortgage loan.
Call VanDyk Mortgage today at
513-429-2122



“David Viox provided me with exceptional service from our first meeting when he told me I qualified for a mortgage, to my closing.  Even though all of our interactions were online or on the telephone, I felt I was given personal service including weekly updates on my loan status. David is courteous, efficient and provided me with excellent overall service. VanDyk has good rates.
I would recommend them to a friend.”
-Amy C. , Indiana

No comments: